Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Starting Something New...

Well, this is the first installment of me becoming a social misfit in the realm of cyber space & technology. If you don't know me, let me formally introduce myself my name is Maurice Perkins. Sometimes Im a part time philosopher, sometimes I'm a part time maker of videos and film, sometimes I'm a part time investor/agent of real property, but most of the time those closest too me would say I'm a great guy whose occasionally an asshole...😁

Anyways, I decided to start this blog so as I can share some of my experiences with world, you know my thoughts and even pictures of events i happen to be at, places I enjoy, of course my work...🤑

Hopefully I come to enjoy this process as much as others have, and maybe meet some new and interesting people in the process.

So for now, bid adieu.





No comments: